- Newsletter 01/2021
The SEC Division of Examinations (formerly OCIE) announced the 2021 Examination priorities on March 3, 2021, including a greater focus on climate related risks, such as business continuity plans in light of intensifying physical risks associated with the climate change.
- Swiss Trustees changing roles in the face of new regulations on investment business
With FINSA and FINIA focusing heavily on client protection, this could pose difficult questions for Trustees surrounding investment performance and investment manager selections.
- FINIA – Organisational requirements for Trustees
FINIA, The Swiss Financial Institutions Act, which came into force on the 1st January 2020, places Trustees under prudential regulation in Switzerland for the first time.
- Top Ten U.S. tax forms you Need to know
Article in Citywire magazine, November 2016
- The age of Automatic Information Exchange: Protection and security of Client information
GGi Insider Magazine, May 2016
- Pension, Retirement Planning and Saving for Americans in Switzerland
Presentation in Zurich, March 2016